- Answering the How? Ploughing back 10% of revenues from mining companies: The case of Solwezi Municipal Council
- Beyond Transparency Investigating The New Extractive Iindustry Disclosures
- Improving transparency in the European Union’s oil, gas and mining sectors
- Abundant Resources, Absent Data
- Many ways to lose a billion
- Why is Tax Justice central to the accountability agenda in the extractives sector?
- Restricted Access to Information Leaves Communities in South Africa Powerless Against Mining Companies
- Have women been left behind in the transparency and accountability agenda?
- Why Azerbaijan must implement the OGP recommendations
- New reporting mechanism adds local procurement to the global transparency agenda
- How can we ensure stronger civil society voices?
- Publish What You Pay Africa Steering Committee demands that the independence of transparency process in Liberia is respected
- Tunisians secure transparency gains, but economic development comes slower
- Civil Society Organisations withdraw from UK EITI
- Civil Society Network withdraws from UK Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)