- The mining champions of Mongolia, and yet another reminder of what makes our movement powerful
- Tax justice – an important agenda for Publish What You Pay in Eurasia
- Why is Tax Justice central to the accountability agenda in the extractives sector?
- Restricted Access to Information Leaves Communities in South Africa Powerless Against Mining Companies
- Have women been left behind in the transparency and accountability agenda?
- New PWYP UK study explores UK EITI and mandatory payments data variances
- PWYP Africa Steering Committee to African Union: For the fight against corruption to be won, threats to civic space must be condemned
- How can we ensure stronger civil society voices?
- Open letter for the release of Human Rights Defenders in Niger
- Publish What You Pay Africa Steering Committee demands that the independence of transparency process in Liberia is respected